Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Best Day Of My Life

The Best Day Of My Life Was During “After” Thanksgiving Of 2018. Before My B-Day Came Up, We Drove To The Mall By North Riverside.
There Was Sales For Items, But The Best Sale Was Buying
Something Else On Sale To Get A Free Xbox One S!
Geez, I’m Like In A Literal “WOW” Face At That Point. And It’s My Gift On My Birthday, Which I’m Very “Thankful” For That. I Got A Box With A Minecraft Master Pack.
You Know The One With A Thousand Mine-coins, And Like Five Add-ons To Go Along With It. Oh, I Got A Free Two Week Gold And A Month Game-pass
(This Is The Part Where I Found My Interest In The Game I Was Just Playing Last Weekend).
I Did Have To Wait A Few More Days After My Real B-Day To Open The Box. But Who Cares, At Least I Got Something God-ish.
Xy Signing Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment