Friday, February 7, 2020

Final Thoughts On Blackfish

After I’ve heard from two perspectives, Blackfish and SeaWorld, I think I’ve finally made my decision. I’ll go on side with... SeaWorld. Sure, trainers have been killed by what people think of the orcas as hostile fish. But, SeaWorld said that they are trying their best to help these orcas with possible care and train them to do things they never could. Plus, they still are making money in which some of it goes to animal care organizations. This makes feel like SeaWorld is actually taking care of the orcas. And the deaths Tilikum are responsible could be just actual tragic accidents. I’ve initially thought that orcas were captured so SeaWorld can prepare the orcas to do acts and make money from it. No that wasn’t the case, they were brought in to breed, feed, and make the orcas feel like they were in home. So yes, that’s my official side now. I’m with SeaWorld.

No comments:

Post a Comment