Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanksgiving Break Of 2019

     Oh yeah I sure wish it still was break, my mom would have to be working through Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. So it gave me some time to play. There was this competitive thing every month on Xbox that if you get the most gamerscore beyond your friends you win that month. There wasn’t any prize you’d get I guess it’s just to see who’s better at getting gamerscore. But anyway I did won, I only wanted to win because I was born in November, that was after my B-Day but let’s go through the week.

     Friday, I just played games. Saturday, cleaned up the house a bit so at least it’s less dirtier before a Thanksgiving feast and to celebrate half my B-Day that time. I’ll explain more in a bit. Sunday, well same as Friday?

     Monday, we went out for our winter pictures, though it took like 6 hours just to get to our photo spot only to spend twenty minutes taking pictures which seemed like a waste of time. In addition to that was a trip to the store! Oh how could it get any worse than this? Well it doesn’t matter now since that’s over.
   
     Tuesday, I helped my mom set up decorations on the outside of our house. We were missing some decorations because they did get broken overtime. It really bothered me with the outside but my mom said she’d buy more, if she does promise to do so. Oh no I didn’t see her the next few days, buy anything while she had time.

     Wednesday, food shopping and cleaning one more time. I asked my mom if we could do my birthday on Thanksgiving. We did it before with my other sister, Bhrielle, but it was like three holidays at once? My sisters birthday, Easter, and maybe something else? Or I guess that’s it.

     Thursday, half my B-Day was celebrated the feast and singing were part of it, the rest was Thanksgiving really after all the set up. There’s a lot I did that day that I can’t explain right now. But after we did go to Best Buy to get my gifts, for me we got the newest Apple IPad which was the 7th Generation and a racing game that I always wanted, Forza Horizon 4, awesome!

     Friday, the day on the date of my real B-Day, mom got the cake, nice, but really what’s better was cheesecake, yum. I waited so long to claim the gifts but oh wait, a sad twist, my dad never told me that because we did get my gifts for sale, Forza was actually a gift for Christmas which was a bummer, but my IPad I did get to use.

     Saturday, I used a little time for my Xbox since I was spending time with my new electronic buddy, I had my phone for two years, and Xbox for just “One” year haha! And here joins in the newest Apple IPad wow! I may not get those Apple Pencils but I’m dying to get to Christmas. I want my Forza Horizon 4!

    Sunday, I woke up in the morning bummed about being the last day for Thanksgiving Break. At 9AM, I check my phone, got on the Xbox app, 8 hours left on the clock to determine who will win that month but yes I did won. I was 520 gamerscore from a friend in second place everybody else was like over 1,000 below me. Yay, I took a screenshot later haha. But really spent my last moments using my IPad with my sisters, cooked up some Mac and Cheese then shared it with my sisters, I really don’t have any brothers which is sad, and only three sisters. Mom promised me a case for my new device. But she couldn’t get it which is okay. Slept in bed later after I ate a nice meal mom made, and done with that day.

     Monday, here I am now in Block one of reading writing this, huehahaha. Xy signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment